Friday 12 February 2016

Fortune Cookie Soap Spring Soap Box 2016

Kia Ora!

My favourite subscription box arrived! I love the scents and products that are included in the Fortune Cookie Soap subscription boxes. They are a little expensive with the exchange rate right now, but I think it's worth it!

Fortune Cookie Soap Box is a box that comes out seasonally, so every three months.  For  international it costs $34USD for each box. However you get a $10USD code with each box to use on their website, which is an awesome bonus.

I've received the Fall , Summer , and Winter boxes, and won't be stopping anytime soon.


It looks so bright! And smells amazing. I can't wait to dive in!


The card with all the specific scent information.


Guardian of the Forest Fortune Cookie Soap
I love these soaps. Confession: I haven't actually used any yet, but I love smelling them all. This one smells a little bit like lemon, but it's not my favourite scent. 


Disco Tree Whipped Cream
This product is in every box, and it's one of the best moisturisers I've ever used. It is always light, and sinks into the skin almost instantly. This one smells like berries and flowers, and is a great scent combination. I've also found that the scents in this product stick around for hours after you use it (which is awesome if you love the scent).  


Paradise Found Petal Perfume
Yumm, I can't get enough of this perfume. It's a tiny roll-on perfume, which is a wonderful way to dispense the product. It's a florally sweet perfume, and smells fantastic. I love being able to pop this on my pulse points and breathe in the scent. The petals inside the bottle are a neat touch too! 


One C Cuticle Oil
I'm not really into cuticles, or nail things. I probably should do more nail care, but I just can't find the motivation. I did try this out, and didn't like having the oil sit on my fingers for ages. It did make my cuticles softer, and my nails looked a bit healthier (as much as they can from one use). The scent is patchouli and vanilla, which is nice but not my favourite. I'm going to pass this on, but if you're into nails you might like to check it out. 


This Thing? OCD Hand Sanitizer
I'm obsessed with the hand sanitizer's from FCS. I have one in my bag, one on my desk at work, one on my desk at home ... You get the point. I love that these clean my hands and leave them smelling great! This one smells like vanilla and fresh flowers, and I love it! 


Oh Hair Shampoo Bar
I don't tend to use solid shampoo, and I have a huge backlog to use, but I want to use this one now! It's the best scent in the box (to me) and I seriously can't get enough of it. Peach, grapefruit, and thyme is the scent description on the card; for me it's very nearly the perfect scent! 


 In-Organic Shower Steamer
I had one of these in the first FCS box I got, but I thought it was a bath bomb and gave it away. I'm really happy to see another one so I can actually try it out this time. Keep an eye on my Instagram, as I'm loving posting things there.


Unless ... Pedi-Bomb
Hmmm, something new and different for me. I haven't really gotten into foot spas, but I have a bucket that I can use and will give this a go. It won't be fancy, but I'll have fun trying it (although maybe not while this heat is going on in Auckland). This was a bit munched in the packet, but that won't matter if I'm going to dissolve it anyway.

And that's the box. I love 5-6 out of the 8 products, and don't hate anything. That's always a win with a subscription box. I can't wait to use some of the products, and the perfume is already a daily staple.

What do you think of the box? Which product do you want to try out?

Until next time ... 



1 comment:

  1. These boxes are used for the safety of the food products and most of the bakery products are sweet and can attract so many germs and flies towards them so for saving these products from all the germs and environmental hazards we make safe bakery packaging for our bakery products.
    Thank you from Custom Printed Bakery Boxes

    ReplyDelete