Tuesday 27 January 2015

Memebox Special #68 Hair Salon

Kia Ora!

Once more into the breach dear friends! Onwards to more Memebox discoveries! 

I know that these boxes came out yonks ago, but I'm enjoying unboxing them anyway. Their will even be the odd review included (depending on if I've been able to use the product yet or not). I'm just using a backlog of easy posts for the next wee while, as my Masters thesis is due soon, so in real life I'm quite stressed out, and don't have a lot of free time. Blogging will be sporadic for the next couple of months, but once I'm finished, I have big plans for a giveaway! Stay tuned (way) in the future. 



Card info for those who like reading them.




La'dor Perfect Hair Filler 

I'm always happy to see more than one of a product, particularly if it is a small product. This is a hair ampoule, which is supposed to add moisture and healthy shine to dry, damaged hair. You mix with water at a 1:1 ratio, until it becomes a cream, massage into hair, and rinse off after 20 minutes. I have been using some other hair treatments lately (see my Project Pan for details), so these are patiently waiting their turn. I'm excited to get there eventually though!

RRP: $5 each
Full size.


Ryo Anti-Hair Loss Treatment

This is another leave in treatment, but I'm not sure I have too much of a problem with hair loss right now. I had an awful time a couple of years ago, but figured out the cause and nipped it in the bud. Now I'm concentrating on strengthening my hair, but I don't want to overload on too many new products at once. So I'll keep this around for awhile, and use it later in the year.

RRP: $12 (full size 200ml)
Sample size (50ml): $3


The Shampoo Natural Waterless Shampoo Outdoor

This is a menthol shampoo. Hmmm, that's an interesting scent to have. I am stoked to have some shampoo, as you can never have too much, but I do prefer sets of shampoo and conditioner to use together. But that's ok, I'll still happily use this.

RRP: $10
Full size.


Solucion 9 Aztec Therapy Shampoo Natural Herb 50%

Here is a sample size bottle of the shampoo we received in Green Food Cosmetics. Yay, I am excited to have some more! There is something funny with Meme pricing on this product though. They claim this is full sized at $8 (50ml), but the 250ml one in the Green Food box was $68. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a 50ml is $8, a 250ml should be no more than $40. Right? Come on Memebox, at least be consistent.

RRP: $8
Full size(?)


Na. 8 Outbath Treatment

This is a citrus scented leave-in hair treatment. It is a super conditioner, according to the card, for girls on the go. I do like putting treatments on my hair after a shower, or in the morning before work so I'm really happy to see this one. It's also massive, so will last for ages once I finally open it.

RRP: $18
Full size.


Haken Natural Baobab Oil

I'm not a huge fan of oils (for face or hair), but I'm willing to be convinced. I'll happily give this a go, particularly after reading what is supposed to be in it. Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Omega 6, Omega 9, and chlorophyll. Sounds like a list of great things, and I will have to try this out and see what it does.

RRP: $18
Full size.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total value of the box: $67

I really like this box. It has a variety of hair treatments, conditioners, and shampoos. They all have different ingredients and target various hair problems. I'm really excited to try some of them out, and will be reporting back!

I'm not going to recommend any Meme products today. I'm not super keen on what Memebox have been bringing out recently (mostly concentrating on their USA shop, and boxes with rrandom weird themes, or products I don't think are worth their price. So no links in today's blogpost. Has anyone else been losing the Meme-love?

Until next time ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment