Thursday 31 July 2014

Memebox Superbox #42 Birthday Box

 Kia Ora!

My new favourite word is 'Memebox', and I'm totally in love with getting new ones. 

This one is the Birthday Box, which did have spoilers on the website but I stayed away from those as I love the element of surprise in these boxes.


The box is a nice, to keep one. It reminds me of the BellaBox in Australia actually. Well of the Youtube unboxings as I haven't gotten one myself. I like the box, it's very cute and will be good for storage needs in the future. 


Oooh, this is the most exciting part. Read on friends, I shall divulge the Memebox secrets.
Oooooooh, aaaaaaaaah. (Yes, I'm treating this as a cult, which it totally is).


Card for those interested. Click the picture to embiggen and read the teeny writing. 

All products are from the company i belivyu (not sure if the name is cute or bringing out grammar nazi tendancies). 




i belivyu Flower Hand Cream

I really want to be excited about these cute wee bottles of hand cream, but I've already got an epic amount thanks to Goodiebox and just want to sigh in frustration at getting more. The bottles are adorable though, with flavours including safflower seed oil, sunflower seed oil, rose extracts, and lavender extracts. Each bottle has a safety seal on it, and as these will likely be presents I'm going to leave them intact, so I can't comment on scent or product. 

RRP: $36 (unsure if each or for all 4)
Full size 


i belivyu All in One Hair and Body Wash

This one I can be excited about. I'm drowning in hair products recently (see my last blog post for part of the reason) but I love new hair things and am quite content to clutter up the bottom of the shower. Anything with a pump is well received, and this smells divine. 

According to the card it has a ton of ingredients that are good for you including apricot, carrot, green tea, chamomile, rosemary, and gold extracts. Gold, really?! That seems like a strange, and overly expensive, thing to add in to a body wash/shampoo combo, but I'm going to roll with it. I might be taking a second shower for today simply to try this one out. 

RRP: $14
Full size



i belivyu Cube Sparkling Lemon Sugar Scrub

OMG the packaging. A glass jar, with a cork stopper, inside a sliding drawer box (much like the new Violet Box packaging actually). Can this please get cuter?!

 There are seven small lemony cubes inside the tube. They feel very soft and I can't wait to use them - probably in the shower I'm about to take. The cubes need to be wet and crushed before being used as a normal exfoliant, with varying amounts for face, body, and bath. 

RRP: $24
Full size



i belivyu Powder Wash Vitamin Face Cleanser

Again with the most adorable packaging known to man. This one is a powder face cleanser. I've heard of some of the expensive brands doing this (Dermalogica I think?) but haven't tried any. The powder probably has origins in rose extracts or elements as it smells strongly of a lovely rose garden. Cool.

The instructions state that a 'dime-sized amount of the powder' should be use. Hmmmm, not useful for non-Americans, like me, who have no idea how big a dime is. Oh well, I'm sure it isn't too difficult to figure out.

RRP: $24
Full size

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm pretty happy with my box. Another home run for Memebox (might as well use an American cliche here).

Total value of the box: $98

Special thanks to the girls on the Beauty Review Facebook page, as this box was a prize for winning a competition over there. Love to all the wonderful, kind, and generous ladies there! The only bad thing is that they have kickstarted a Memebox addiction that looks to be an ongoing thing. Although that will mean a plethora of interesting blog posts of unboxings and reviews, so maybe not all bad.

Anyone not on Beauty Review feel free to come join, it's pretty great! The link to the website is here, or if you are feeling generous my referral link is here. You need to be a member of the website to join the Facebook group.

Until next time ...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete